domingo, 29 de abril de 2012

Shade - English


The place that we didn't want to lose
Surely exists inside us

I'll become your shadow which will protect you

If your fingertips could touch
At least a little bit of light
You would know so much that you'd feel pain
What it means to be hurt

As though one's heart melts
Kindness disappears, torn into pieces
If I started to be afraid of brightness
I would switch light off

If I raise my hands to the sky, shading the light
The darkness will bury incessantly falling sadness
Hiding a figure, which cries, lowering its voice
In the midst of never-ending night
In order to the light to find your hands once again
Because you’re wrapped in light so much that it blinds you
I want to laugh being next to you

We are connected, but we have never met, that's why
I thought that I don't want to lose you
Also lies twining around you, even happiness, everything dyes into black

Shade to black

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario