viernes, 27 de abril de 2012

No Salvation - English


Exquisite lamentations of remorse
Merciful baptisms of sinners
Again and again the apostles' scorn

Contemptuous you trample His image
Praising freedom with your hymns
Fanaticism becomes the martyr

Sweet judgment and atonement
Sinful lineages of sinners
Again and again the apostles' scorn

Catholicism blasphemously twisted
Makes the sign of the cross, unable to escape its own errors

Adore me and trust me the truth is unwinding
From my lips open your mind
I watch you and wash you then I can erase all of your pain

Faith is sacrifice
Face to despair

"No salvation"

Your day is meant to go on for ever
But if fate holds that it should come crashing down
Though you may reach out for the Promised Land
No salvation will ever be yours

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario